Friday 4 March 2016

Disco Ninja Nr.18 - The Introverted Cat and his Yoga Manual



Here at the Archives we rarely came across such a swell Disco Ninja candidate. The Introverted Cat has it all. Black, embroidered, fully jointed, and a yoga master. Yes, he came with his own cat yoga manual, which was... inside his head! I'm not kidding. I'm now the very proud owner of an introverted cat, and he teaches me cat yoga, 15 minutes every morning. Dreams DO come true, people!! Carina... I have no words.. thank you!














































5 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful -- I adore it! The Introverted Cat and the sweet yoga book to go with him are so lovingly made. I don't have the discipline to do yoga, but if anything could motivate me, it would be this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you like it, Tonia! I thought you would. Carina will be delighted to see your comment. Maybe Jack and Bruce secretly practice yoga when you are out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my... you posted it here! Wish I had a cat yoga manual inside my head too!! Wonderful written as always! Thank you so much, Marie & Tonia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a fab, Carina! Oh man, that cheese sandwich is giving me a lot to chew on :-)
    Hey how did you do that heart?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A heart?? Did I send you a heart, why don't I remember that? I'm getting old. The cheese sandwich is my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete